Friday, October 4, 2013

Wee Princess Pea pattern is available!


Finally, it seems like forever since I started this pattern. But really it's only been a couple months. It's 24 tested pages of photographs, diagrams and pattern pieces. This time a LOT of photographs. And now available in both my Etsy and my Craftsy shops!

And let me just take a moment to thank my wonderful, thorough and generous pattern testers: Leigh, Marissa, Stephanie and Kate! It was such a joy to work with you, and I'm looking forward to sharing photos of your awesome Wee Princesses here next week.


Here you see the tins unpacked and all the little pieces. The pattern includes the 3.5 inch doll in her lacy nightgown, robe, crown, pillow, mattresses (one with a crucial pea), blanket, ladder, a royal bed with legs, a fancy closet with a mirror and hanger and...


... a drawstring bag to carry it all in. Which are so cute and easy to make. The stacked tins drop easily inside, ready for princessy play time on the go. And the bag is just the right size to slip inside a Christmas stocking.




Lots of fun to be had, posing and acting out the story. Blonde, brunette or redhead? What would your little girl like? I really hope you have as much fun making these as I did!

10 comments:

  1. This is so great! May have to make a set for Aud for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had a girl! all the time. Just looking at your sidebar on the left reminds me how cool everything you make is : )
    juju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juju, YOU are a girl. Maybe you need one. :-) Thanks so much! That's quite a compliment coming from someone as talented as yourself.

      Delete
  3. This is so much fun! I think I need to make one for myself :). My youngest loves princesses! Having one girly girl is super fun. She's a little young but hopefully the interest will stick. Wonderful work once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are amazing!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another amazing pattern - congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really outdone yourself on this one, Larissa. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!