Saturday, January 9, 2016

handmade gifts 2015: two more very nice mice


My last installment of the handmade parade for Christmas 2015. I was on a roll with these mice. This girly one is for my MIL, Paula.

Um, I kind of messed up the ear placement somehow and they ended up wonkified, so I added a hat with a pom-pom to hide it. But I really like the hat. It's a pipe cleaner that is just wrapped in a spiral cone and secured here and there with thread.


I like the chubby rear view too.


This little guy with the snowball is for my nephew, Trent. I love his extra fuzzy feet.



They make a cute pair. I'm a little sad but mostly a lot glad that the Christmas crafting frenzy is over. I'll try to remember to start earlier this year. *laughing with you* *slapping knee* Yeah, that's just never going to happen, is it?

P.S. I've now entered the time-eating magical world of Instagram, so follow me there if you like:
https://www.instagram.com/mmmcrafts/

5 comments:

  1. Larissa, I can see that felt and pipe cleaner stems are going to be reentering my life. Your little mice are just adorable! Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful week ahead! E

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mice are so adorable, I might have to start my Christmas 2016 crafting now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have templates for the mice ornaments which are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the post text for a link to the pattern from Ann Wood :-)

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!